From: "Leland Nunes" <leland@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v003.n026
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:22:04 -0800

I have moved and misplaced my manuel.  Does any one know how to program the poquet to send files to the desktop?

Thanks,

Leland@xxxxxxxx

>>> <poqetpc-errors@xxxxxxxx> 01/14/1999 8:10:13 AM >>>

* replying to messages in this digest can be found at the
* end of the digest.

--------------- MESSAGE poqetpc.v003.n026.1 ---------------

From: Arr Livingston <arrliv1@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: CABLE
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 21:50:30 -0600

need the cable that allows you to hook the poqet to
desk top computers!!

--------------- END poqetpc.v003.n026 ---------------

* POQET PC LIST SUBSCRIBERS:   When replying to digest messages,
* please change  the subject  of your reply  to something useful
* (instead of "Digest poqetpc.v001.n067"), and edit the contents
* of the message, quoting text where appropriate.
*
* Also, make sure that the "To:" field in your reply is set cor-
* rectly. Some mail readers may automatically send your reply to
* <PoqetPC-Errors@xxxxxxxx>,  so  if you want  to reply to
* sender of the message or to the entire maililng list,  you may
* have to adjust the "To:" field of your reply.
*
* To unsubscribe from the mailing list,  send a message with the
* word "unsubscribe" to <PoqetPC-Request@xxxxxxxx>. If you
* have any questions,  please feel free to send a message to the
* list owner at <PoqetPC-Owner@xxxxxxxx>.

Response to desktop file transfer question by MOY, WILLIAM <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>

From: "MOY, WILLIAM" <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Response to desktop file transfer question
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 13:59:53 -0500

> I have moved and misplaced my manuel.  Does any one know how to
> program the poquet to send files to the desktop?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Leland@xxxxxxxx

	[Bill]  If you have the cable to connect Poqet to the desktop
you can use the desktop's DOS INTERLNK/INTERSVR commands.  Use
INTERLNK's /rcopy switch to copy the necessary files into the Poqet.  I
find them to be more convenient than PQLINK because you don't need a
floppy copy of PQLINK to install on to the desktop and because I find
them easier to use.  Hope this helps you out.

RE: Response to desktop file transfer question by MOY, WILLIAM <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>

From: "MOY, WILLIAM" <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Response to desktop file transfer question
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:16:29 -0500

[Bill]  Sorry for the mistake in my previous posting.  It should read
INTERSVR's /rcopy switch, not INTERLNK's.  Cheers!  :)

Re: Digest poqetpc.v003.n026 by Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>

From: Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:29:45 -0500 (EST)

You need the serial (com) port adapter/cable.

They are sometimes advertised here.

Also, in archives are a discussion about how to make on from an Okidata
printhead cable fitting. Old.  abandoned Okidata Model 82/83/92/93/182/183
dot matrix printers are much commoner than POQET serial cables.

     Michael Fetterman
  d005041c@xxxxxxxx

 The problem with the Universe is
 NOT that it DOESN'T make sense, but
 rather that it ALMOST makes sense..

                      Lord Rutherford

Re: empty Digest poqetpc.v003.n026 by Roger Geffen <pater@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Roger Geffen" <pater@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  empty Digest poqetpc.v003.n026
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 15:53:01 -0500

I received the following message from you this afternoon, It looks as if all the important text has been omitted. My "Calypso" mail program knows how to handle attachments, but did not show that there was an attachment.

    pater

>* replying to messages in this digest can be found at the
>* end of the digest.
>

>--------------- MESSAGE poqetpc.v003.n026.1 ---------------
>
>From: Arr Livingston <arrliv1@xxxxxxxx>
>Subject: CABLE
>Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 21:50:30 -0600
>
>need the cable that allows you to hook the poqet to
>desk top computers!!
>

>--------------- END poqetpc.v003.n026 ---------------
>

>* POQET PC LIST SUBSCRIBERS:   When replying to digest messages,
>* please change  the subject  of your reply  to something useful
>* (instead of "Digest poqetpc.v001.n067"), and edit the contents
>* of the message, quoting text where appropriate.
>*
>* Also, make sure that the "To:" field in your reply is set cor-
>* rectly. Some mail readers may automatically send your reply to
>* <PoqetPC-Errors@xxxxxxxx>,  so  if you want  to reply to
>* sender of the message or to the entire maililng list,  you may
>* have to adjust the "To:" field of your reply.
>*
>* To unsubscribe from the mailing list,  send a message with the
>* word "unsubscribe" to <PoqetPC-Request@xxxxxxxx>. If you
>* have any questions,  please feel free to send a message to the
>* list owner at <PoqetPC-Owner@xxxxxxxx>.

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009