Volume 003, Number 020, 15 Nov 1998

  1. No Respect for Classic Computers by Jerry Kaidor <jerry@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

No Respect for Classic Computers by Jerry Kaidor <jerry@xxxxxxxx>

From: Jerry Kaidor <jerry@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: No Respect for Classic Computers
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 21:28:34 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

   As you remember, I bought a Poqet from a Silicon Valley tube vendor
for $10... great deal, eh?  Well, I've got another one for you:  This
morning at a ham radio auction/swap-meet, I bought ANOTHER Poqet!

   Heck, you can't even buy a decent lunch for five bucks anymore!
Who could resist?  So now I am the owner of TWO Poqet Classics.

   Oh, and I met the guy I bought the first one from;

   "Hey, I've got some sort of cable for your Poqet - it was laying right
next to the PC, why didn't you take it?  Come on down and get it...."

                         - Jerry Kaidor ( jerry@xxxxxxxx )

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009