Volume 003, Number 013, 29 Oct 1998

  1. New kid on block... by Doug Spreng <w7mcf@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

New kid on block... by Doug Spreng <w7mcf@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Doug Spreng" <w7mcf@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: New kid on block...
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 19:05:51 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_01BE02A5.FAE31CC0

Hello from Lake Havasu City, AZ.  Just came into a "classic" with a FDD
cable and 64K memory card.  Would be interested in obtaining an instruction
manual, a serial cable, a link cable, modem cable, additional memory cards
and an FDD if not too expensive since I have the cable for it.  Intend to
use it for Ham Packet Radio and programming repeater controllers.  For this
reason I am also interested in Procomm software.  CAdigital didn't seem to
list any Poqet accessories.

This little unit could be very useful and there is nothing like it on the
market.

Doug Spreng
w7mcf@xxxxxxxx
256 Geronimo Bl.
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86404
520.855.3526
------=_NextPart_000_01BE02A5.FAE31CC0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Hello from Lake Havasu City, AZ. =
 Just came into a "classic" with a FDD cable and 64K =
memory card.  Would be interested in obtaining an instruction =
manual, a serial cable, a link cable, modem cable, additional memory =
cards and an FDD if not too expensive since I have the cable for it. =
 Intend to use it for Ham Packet Radio and programming repeater =
controllers.  For this reason I am also interested in Procomm =
software.  CAdigital didn't seem to list any Poqet =
accessories.<br><br>This little unit could be very useful and there is =
------=_NextPart_000_01BE02A5.FAE31CC0--

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009