Volume 003, Number 004, 14 Aug 1998

  1. Poqet PC for Sale by Joseph Fechner <JFechner@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Poqet PC for Sale by Joseph Fechner <JFechner@xxxxxxxx>

From: Joseph Fechner <JFechner@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Poqet PC for Sale
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 10:51:37 -0400

I have a Poqet PC Palmtop Computer for sale - it has extremely low
mileage and is in "mint" condition. I also have the unit equipped with
two Verbatim SRAM PCMCIA cards (a: and b: drives) for data storage.  I
have a leather carrying case and all of the relevant documentation that
goes with it including the operating system disks.

I am asking $100.00 for the Poqet PC and $35 each for the PCMCIA SRAM
cards.  The SRAM cards have a built in nicad battery that stays charged
off of the PC batteries.

My preference is to sell the works as a group, but, I will sell the
SRAMs separately @ $50 each.

Joe Fechner

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009