From: Peter Vieth <Fitek@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v003.n103
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 21:17:02 -0700

I have one Poqet that does this too. I took the batteries out for a while and
then when I put them back in the screen was covered with different horizontal
lines. I could still see hints of writing on the screen and heard the poqet
working when I typed stuff. As far as I can tell there is no way to fix it.

--
Peter Vieth
Fitek@xxxxxxxx

by hacker@xxxxxxxx (Flores Cornejo Percy)