From: Peter Vieth <Fitek@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Contact Management Software
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 13:31:15 -0700

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=24240261

I found this while looking for SRAM on eBay. Maybe someone is
interested.

--
Peter Vieth
Fitek@xxxxxxxx

SRAM by Peter Vieth <Fitek@xxxxxxxx>

From: Peter Vieth <Fitek@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: SRAM
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 13:38:56 -0700

After reading information on several sites, I'm confused as to what the
largest size SRAM the Poqet can take is-- 2 or 4 megs?

--

Re: SRAM by Virtual Bob <h93young@xxxxxxxx>

From: Virtual Bob <h93young@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: SRAM
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 17:37:23 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 5 Aug 1998, Peter Vieth wrote:

>After reading information on several sites, I'm confused as to what the
>largest size SRAM the Poqet can take is-- 2 or 4 megs?

Officially it's 2MB. If and when the 4MB is affordable, I'll see if it
works in the Poqet... Right now it looks like the 4MB card is hovering
around $300.

Another interesting development is the linear flash cards, notably for the
Apple's "emate" (?) and some of the digital cameras. Also is the DRAM (!)
card. Cheaper than SRAM, but faster than flash RAM.

New rates for unsolicited e-mails:
Any unsolicited e-mails will be charged $3000/KB, $5000 min.
Just say "Your lights are on" to DRLs
Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009