Volume 002, Number 101, 9 Jul 1998

  1. FS: Software by Yujin Nagasawa <ynagasaw@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

FS: Software by Yujin Nagasawa <ynagasaw@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Yujin Nagasawa" <ynagasaw@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: FS: Software
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 16:44:57 -0400

I have been cleaning my room and found some
software that I don't need again. (I believe 5 and
6 don't work on a poqet)

If you are interested, please E-mail me
privately. Thank you!

1. MS Word Ver. 5.5 For DOS
    -8 disks. (Utilities, Macquarie Dictionary, Thesaurus and etc.)
    -$18 + shipping.

2. MS Word for Windows
    -I don't know its version, but it says
     "System requirement: MS Windows Ver. 2.11
       or later, secial version of Windows or Windows
       /386
    -14 disks and Pocket Guide. (Utilities, Tutorial, Fonts, Run-time etc.)
    -$25 + shipping.

3. MS Excel for Windows Ver. 2.1
    -6 disks.
    -should work on older Windows.
   -$15 + shipping.

4. MS-DOS Ver. 3.3
    -box, users guide, quick reference and 3 disks.
    -$5 + shipping.

5. PC  DOS 7
    -box, manuals, registration card and 5disks. (Stacker, RAMBOOST, PCMCIA
etc)
   -$30 + shipping.

6. QEMM 97 for Win95, Win3.1, DOS (386 or better)
   -box, manuals, registration card and CD-ROM.
  -$25 + shipping.

7. HP 100LX/200LX BIBLE
    -book and two floppy disks.
    -brand new.