Volume 002, Number 096, 9 Jun 1998

  1. How to Dissect a Poqet by MOY, WILLIAM <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

How to Dissect a Poqet by MOY, WILLIAM <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>

From: "MOY, WILLIAM" <BMOY@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: How to Dissect a Poqet
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 17:22:39 -0400

Hello all.  Many thanks to Ernest Yanarella for sending me a non-working
Poqet with a usable screen part (non-usable because of the broken LCD
ribbon cable.)  So... the next question is: does anyone have any tips on
disassembling the LCD portion of the Poqet to get at the cable
connections?  I remember that someone on the list had successfully
performed this operation.  I don't see any screws (of course) so, short
of forceful prying, perhaps there is some preferred liquid solvent to
help dissolve the glue (assumed) that is holding together the LCD's
innards?  Any tips would be most graciously appreciated.  Please respond
if you have any (ANY) ideas.			-Bill (the twice-fried
Poqet guy.)

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009