From: marku@xxxxxxxx (Mark M Ulrich)
Subject: Poqet vs HPC
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 18:01:39 -0400

<<IBM's
PC110 would have features that would overwhelm any CE besides its ability
to run any PC softwares. ANd it's a lot smaller than any CE>>

NO it is not.  Windows CE machines are smaller then the IBM
PC110!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Re: Digest poqetpc.v002.n094 by Richard Kanarek <RKanarek@xxxxxxxx>

From: Richard Kanarek <RKanarek@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v002.n094
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 02:17:33 -0700

Dear Mr. Mason:

Greetings.
Regarding...
> You don't need to be gentle :)  Like most of us, I've got more things to do
> than I have time in which to do them.
Like most of us? I thought that was just me? <g>

> If there's something you all would like to see done, feel free to drop me a
> line and let me know.  I can't say that I'll always do it right away, but
> I'll do it as soon as I find the time.  And if enough people bug me about
> something, I'll figure out a way to make the time.
Considering the enormous contributions you've already made for us Poqet
users-- the larger-sram-card format utility, this list server, your web
site-- its hard to ask for any more from you! (BTW, Thanks!)

On a related but different subject, the technical manual area on your
web site seems to suggest that the task of making the manual available
is now complete. Is that correct? I ask because I notice that Appendix C
isn't available & I wondered if it ever will be? (Appendixes A & B
aren't available either but neither is really necessary or required--
IMHO.)

Cordially,
Richard Kanarek

Poqet Tech Developers Manual (was "Re: Digest by Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>

From: Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Poqet Tech Developers Manual (was "Re: Digest
  poqetpc.v002.n094")
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 23:49:56 -0700

At 02:17 AM 5-31-98 -0700, Richard Kanarek wrote:

[...]

>On a related but different subject, the technical manual area on your
>web site seems to suggest that the task of making the manual available
>is now complete. Is that correct? I ask because I notice that Appendix C
>isn't available & I wondered if it ever will be? (Appendixes A & B
>aren't available either but neither is really necessary or required--
>IMHO.)

I have all the Appendixes and still plan on putting them in when I get the
chance.  Appendices A & C are probably the most interesting, since they
talk about stuff that you can't find anywhere else.  Appendix B is just
information on how to do interrupt calls in various programming
environments -- something which most programmers already know.

So I think it's close to complete, but not quite there yet.

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009