  1. Re: Digest poqetpc.v002.n080 by Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Re: Digest poqetpc.v002.n080 by Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>

From: Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v002.n080
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 23:36:56 -0400 (EDT)

I think that now that you are back home, a full size desktop or laptop is
better tool for transcription anyhow.

The repair of a Poqet display cable
is well beyond most and likely all people on this list (possibly excepting
Bryan Mason) (though I do share and empathize with your spirit). Even
opening the case without damaging the contents is a mystery. I don't
think that a soldering iron is the repair tool either.

Bryan, can you comment with authority ?

     Michael Fetterman
  d005041c@xxxxxxxx

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009