From: Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: California Digital???
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 00:40:20 -0700

I was just able to access the CA digital Website without a problem at
<http://www.cadigital.com/>.

Their site seems to work intermittently, at best.  It'll usually be
accessible if you wait a day or so and try again.

-- Bryan

RE: California Digital??? by Yujin Nagasawa <ynagasaw@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Yujin Nagasawa" <ynagasaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 08:20:44 -0400

Thank you Bryan.
I could access to it, too!

Thank you,
Yujin

----------
Yujin Nagasawa

E-mail: ynagasaw@xxxxxxxx
            QWK11240@xxxxxxxx
----------

> I was just able to access the CA digital Website without a problem at
> <http://www.cadigital.com/>.
>
> Their site seems to work intermittently, at best.  It'll usually be
> accessible if you wait a day or so and try again.
>
> -- Bryan
>
> At 07:37 PM 4-22-98 -0400, Yujin Nagasawa wrote:
> >Does anyone know what's happend to
> >the California Digital's web site? I can't
> >go there. :-(

> >Yujin Nagasawa
> >State University of New York at Stony Brook
> >
> >E-mail: ynagasaw@xxxxxxxx
> >          QWK11240@xxxxxxxx
Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009