From: Richard Kanarek <RKanarek@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v002.n072
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 05:07:04 -0800

Greetings:

Regarding...
> From: "AL" <wyn@xxxxxxxx>
> Subject: New Model!!!!!
> Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 09:27:44 +0000
>
> Fujitsu have jute decided to product a new release of
> Poqet plus.
> Proc 486 LSXE 33
> Ram 8MG
> 2 PCMCIA 1 type II and 1 type III
> (with drivers)
> Autonomy 20~26Hours
> sreen:CGA
>
> more information on the fujitsu web site
> http://www.fujitsu.com/newprod/ducon.html
>
> regards
> Alain
> Al

The link seems to be incorrect; trying to follow it causes a object "Not
Found" error message. Note, however, that I'm sure you are correct about
Fujitsu issuing a new Poqet; after all, why wouldn't they wait almost
ten years to release a new Poqet *just* after I purchased a new (to me,
anyway <g>) laptop! <g>

Cordially,
Richard Kanarek

P.S. If anyone has a working link to the new gadget, do please post it!

Fujitsu by Hope & BengSeng <rice209@xxxxxxxx>

From: Hope & BengSeng <rice209@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fujitsu
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 08:40:18 -0500

Hi,

I did think AL might be be pulling an April fool joke because the link was
bad.  However, I decided to go to the Fujitsu homepage and I found
something... not really a palmtop but tablets.  The links are:

http://www.fjicl.com/TeamPad/handheldcomputers.htm
http://www.fpsi.fujitsu.com/product/index.htm

BTW, I bought a PCMCIA card reader but am having problems getting it to
recognise my cards.   Can someone with experience guide me through this
installation.

regards,
Chan BS

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009