  1. Re: Digest poqetpc.v002.n065 by Anthony Iannone <aiannone@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Re: Digest poqetpc.v002.n065 by Anthony Iannone <aiannone@xxxxxxxx>

From: Anthony Iannone <aiannone@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v002.n065
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 21:03:59 -0500

Hey all...

I have a poqet PC classic, with no docs or sw or cards. It works fine, and I
got it for 10 dollarss inadvertantly - I bought a 286 carcas and found it
inside!.. Anyhow I have amased some info on it, and am now looing for SRAM
cards, WP 5.1 romcard, and a serial cable, or at least info on how to build
one.... ALSO I have a 128kb ROM card with the Poqet PC Promotional demo on
it... its pretty cool but useless to me. if anybody wants it....

Thanks in advance,
Anthony Iannone
aiannone@xxxxxxxx

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009