  1. Re: FS: Poqet and Accessories, Extra Cable by Steve Harrison <sharriso@xxxxxxxx>
  2. Re: Good Editor by Steve Harrison <sharriso@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Re: FS: Poqet and Accessories, Extra Cable by Steve Harrison <sharriso@xxxxxxxx>

From: Steve Harrison <sharriso@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: FS: Poqet and Accessories, Extra Cable
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 19:32:02 -0600

For Sale:

Poqet Classic.
Good operating condition, no damage to hinges.
With Poqet Serial/Modem Cable (also works well with PoqetLink & null
modem to communicate with PCs)
One 2MB Verbatim SRAM card (easily stores several MS-DOS productivity
programs & data)

$225 plus shipping (originates in Milwaukee, WI area)

Reply to:

From: Steve Harrison <sharriso@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Good Editor
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 19:34:58 -0600

Art,

I have been using a commercial program from about 10 years+ ago: XyWrite
II.  It was once a favorite of professional writers because of a
plethora of features.  It is pretty compact considering its power, and
it behaves well with the powersave feature.

Steve

Art Taylor wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good editor for the Poqet that runs well with
> the computer in power save mode and where I can get a copy of it.
>
> Thanks,
>
>   Art

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009