From: "Ernest J. Yanarella" <ejyana@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: FS: Poqet and Accessories, Extra Cable
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 18:06:52 -0500

For Sale:

One Poqet Classic, mint condition (no broken or cracked hinge)
One Poqet Parallel Port Cable (original)
Two 64k Poqet PC Cards
$175 obo

Also: another Poqet parallel port cable (original)
$35 obo

Reply to:"Ernest J. Yanarella" <ejyana@xxxxxxxx>

good editor by Al <wyn@xxxxxxxx>

From: Al <wyn@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: good editor
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 18:00:37 +0000

> From: Art Taylor <taylor003a@xxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Good Editor
> Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 13:14:21 -0800 (PST)
>

> Can anyone recommend a good editor for the Poqet that runs well with
> the computer in power save mode and where I can get a copy of it.
>
> Thanks,
>
>   Art
I was using
VDE
 (editor and wordprocessor) / shareware
can read MSword doc

E!
for programming (french and english version) / shareware

TED :
 simple but esay to use, and the exe is verry small, only 5K /free

and MS word 5.5
for the compatibility, dictionary,...

regards
Al
Wyn@xxxxxxxx
Melbourne / Australia
http://www.alphalink.com.au/~wyn

Re: editor in power save mode by AnnaBlade@xxxxxxxx

From: AnnaBlade@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: editor in power save mode
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 13:51:55 EST

<Can anyone recommend a good editor for the Poqet that runs well with
<the computer in power save mode and where I can get a copy of it.
<
<Thanks,
<
<  Art

Yes, I used Qedit with ShareSpell on my Poqet for quite a while. That is
a very good combination that works in power mode.

Then I found that I can use TSE (The SemWare Editor) with Poqet power
management on by turning off the editor's Extended Keyboard Driver in the
Keyboard/Mouse Options (under Full Configuration - Options menu). This was
suggested by Sammy Mitchell, the SemWare President.

I prefer TSE because I use one of its macros to add columns of figures. I
also prefer its internal/macro spell checker. I use Version 2 of this
editor. Its files are still plenty small for the Poqet. I don't know that
the more recent versions will fit as well.

Anna Blade (amblade@xxxxxxxx)

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009