  1. FS: Parallel Port Cable by john s mercer <jmercer@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

FS: Parallel Port Cable by john s mercer <jmercer@xxxxxxxx>

From: john s mercer <jmercer@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: FS: Parallel Port Cable
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 07:17:30 -0500 (EST)

As part of a deal to buy yet another Poqet, to be stockpiled against a
grim future, I received a Poqet Parallel Cable and documentation, for
which I have little use.  I'd sell the cable and the documentation for
$30.00, plus whatever the shipping might be.

If you're interested, please write to me by e-mail, not on the list, to
keep the list free of for-sale chatter.

Regards,

John Mercer

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009