  1. Re: Digest poqetpc.v002.n050 by Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Re: Digest poqetpc.v002.n050 by Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>

From: Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v002.n050
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 17:37:38 -0500 (EST)

Ragarding the notion of DC power supplies for the Poqet, how
clean/regulated should such a supply be to safely use with a Poqet
classic, or are we safer to use an external battery case with two D cell
batteries in series (or more in parallel) circuit for it ?

Also, regarding a connector for building cables, I have several OKI 182 &
192 printers (working) that could be caniballized (sorry about the
spelling, but don't wanna bother to lookitup) for the printhead
connector that someone here reported fits the Poqet expansion bus. There
are also a couple of OKI 92 or 93 that I have not checked. It would seem
a share to destroy a working printer just for the connector, but does
anyone have any good things to swap for one ?

Michael Fetterman
Clinical Assistant Professor
of Dermatology and Cutaneous
Surgery, University of Miami