From: MarkWGPSU@xxxxxxxx
Subject: cracked hinges
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 17:21:47 EST

The hinges on the two Poqet's I have owned tend to crack as if they will soon
break.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Has anyone come up with a solution
that will keep the top and bottom together?  Duct tape???

Mark in Womelsdorf

Who's selling PC Plus's (was "Digest poqetpc.v002.n045") by Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>

From: Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Who's selling PC Plus's (was "Digest poqetpc.v002.n045")
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 18:41:09 -0800

The original message was sent by <JONIGOTI@xxxxxxxx>.
(I just checked my digest archives).

-- Bryan

-------------------------------

Poquet Plus accessories by tdc@xxxxxxxx

From: tdc@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Poquet Plus accessories
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 98 09:53:59 PST

Now that I am the happy owner of 3 Poquet Pluses (mainly happy because I
hadn't realized how much better they were that the regular Poquet) - I am
on the look out for certain accessories:

1:  I need a serial cable - or at least the  connector part that fits the
socket.

2:  I'd like AC or DC adapters - working or not (mainly for the external
power connector.

3:  I'd like Poquet Plus NiCd batteries - good or not - so long as the
plastic shell is not shattered.

I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who has any of this stuff - or knows
where such might be found.

Also - has anyone out there with a Poquet Plus used it with one of those
commonly available SunDisk ram cards??

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009