  1. New to the list by Art Taylor <taylor003a@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

New to the list by Art Taylor <taylor003a@xxxxxxxx>

From: Art Taylor <taylor003a@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: New to the list
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 06:35:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi. I'm new to this mailing list. I don't actually own a Poqet PC yet,
but I'm seriously considering one. I'm interested in a PDA, but since
I'm a touch typist that does a lot of writing and I have no special
need for a slick GUI, I want a PDA with a real keyboard. As far as I
can tell, the Poqet is it.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. And if anyone is
selling a Poqet and/or accessories, please let me know.

Thanks,

Art

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009