Volume 002, Number 026, 22 Nov 1997

  1. Poqet cable by Peter Vieth <Fitek@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Poqet cable by Peter Vieth <Fitek@xxxxxxxx>

From: Peter Vieth <Fitek@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Poqet cable
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 20:53:21 -0800

I tried to read all of the messages posted to the mailing list, but
stopped about halfway through... Bryan said some people made their own
cables. I'm trying to make one right now, but haven't had much success,
if anyone could tell me anything it would be greatly appreciated. I'm
also trying to hook up a floppy drive, but there are 4 "IO" pins on the
Poqet's port and 34 pins on a floppy drive (though half are grounds and
a few are optional, there are still too many).

--
Peter Vieth
Fitek@xxxxxxxx, Fitek@geocities.com

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009