From: Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Stuff for sale!
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 23:08:24 -0800

I have managed to gather up some more Poqet accessories for sale:

Qty	Description								Price
---    ----------------------------------------------------------   --------
  2	Poqet PC Classic							$100 ea
	Poqet PC Classics in mint condition, with carrying case
	and two 64 KB SRAM cards.

  2    2 MB SRAM Cards							$100 ea
	Original Poqet-label SRAM cards

  1	1 MB SRAM Cards							$ 75
	Original Poqet-label SRAM cards

  5	512 KB SRAM Cards							$ 50 ea
	Original Poqet-label SRAM cards

  1	Lotus 1-2-3 Program Card						$ 50
	Lotus 1-2-3 for The Poqet PC on a ROM PCMCIA card.
	Sorry, I don't have any.

  4	Databook ThinCardDRIVE						$ 50 ea
	Installs into your desktop computer and enables you to
	read and write SRAM cards.  System consists of an ISA
	card and a peice that fits into a standard 5.25" drive
	bay.  Includes installation disk.

	The ThinCardDRIVE is compatible with DOS and Windows 3.x,
	but forces Windows '95 to use MS-DOS compatibility mode on
	all the disk drives, which makes the system significantly
	slower.

	I only have one manual, so I'll have to figure out a way to
	duplicate it.  I'm open to suggestions.

  3	Serial Port Adapters							$ 40 ea
	Attaches into the expansion connector of the Poqet PC
	and provides a DB-25 serial port connector on the other
	end.  It's not a cable, but an adapter.  It's about
	2.5 inches long.

  3	PoqetLink Cables							$ 30 ea
	Attaches to the expansion connector of the Poqet PC and
	provides a null-modem cable connection to another computer
	for the purposes of transferring files via PoqetLink or
	other LapLink-style programs.  Has both 9 and 25 pin
	connectors.

  1	Parallel Port Cable							$ 40
	Attaches to the expansion connector of the Poqet PC and
	provides a DB-25 parallel port connector on the other
	end of the cable.

  1	Carrying Case								$ 25
	Original leatherette carrying case for the Poqet PC.

Please add $5.00 to each order for shipping and handling and $5.00 for COD
orders.

I've tested the equipment -- if it doesn't work when you get it, I'll
be happy to fix it, replace it, or give you your money back (at my option).

Please e-mail me privately to arrange shipping and payment if you are
interested in any of this equipment.  If you have any questions or need
clarification about anything (or if there's a typo somewhere), please feel
free to send me an e-mail.  I'll consider any reasonable offers (especially
on multiple items), but I think the pricing is fair.

Stuff for Sale! -- Correction by Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>

From: Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Stuff for Sale! -- Correction
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 23:20:56 -0800

Please disregard the first message.  I found a couple more things, and I
thought $25 was a lot for a vinyl carrying case, so I've made some changes
the original message.

[...]

  1    Serial Cable								$ 30
	Attaches to the expansion port of the Poqet PC and
	provides a DB-25 serial port connector on the other
	end of the cable.

  4	PoqetLink Cables							$ 30 ea
	Attaches to the expansion connector of the Poqet PC and
	provides a null-modem cable connection to another computer
	for the purposes of transferring files via PoqetLink or
	other LapLink-style programs.  Has both 9 and 25 pin
	connectors on the end of the cable.

  1	Parallel Port Cable							$ 40
	Attaches to the expansion connector of the Poqet PC and
	provides a DB-25 parallel port connector on the other
	end of the cable.

  1	Carrying Case								$ 10
	Original leatherette carrying case for the Poqet PC.

For shipping within the continental US, please add shipping and handling
charges of $5.00 for a small (single-item) order or $7.50 for an order of 3
or more items.  Also add an additional $5.00 for COD shipments.  For
international shipments, I'll have to figure out the actual cost and pass
it on.

I've tested the equipment -- if it doesn't work when you get it, I'll
be happy to fix it, replace it, or give you your money back (at my option).

Please e-mail me privately to arrange shipping and payment if you are
interested in any of this equipment.  If you have any questions or need
clarification about anything (or if there's a typo somewhere), please feel
free to send me an e-mail.  I'll consider any reasonable offers (especially
on multiple items), but I think the pricing is fair.

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009