Volume 002, Number 016, 13 Oct 1997

  1. Re: Hello... by Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Re: Hello... by Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>

From: Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hello...
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 00:56:05 -0500

Hi Adam,

Sorry it took so long for you to get a reply.  What you need to connect to
your desktop PC is a PoqetLink cable and the PoqetLink software on the Web
site.  Unfortunately, these can be a bit a difficult to find.  Several
people on the mailing list have made their own cables.

I hope this helps.  Good luck with your Poqet.

--Brya

At 06:35 PM 9/22/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Well this being my first post I will tell a little about me... I am 14,
>I got a PoqetPC for Christmas and have had it for about a year. I am
>wondering exactly what I need to hook it up to my Desktop PC... Please
>let me know. So far it hasn't been fun having a powerful item without
>any of my favorite text files and some REALLY old games I have.

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009