From: wyn@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Poqet plus & clasic for sell
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 14:02:31 +0000

Hi all

What happen?
I don't recieve any poqet lists at all.

I have two french poqet to sell (french keyboard).

1-  poqet classic + serial cable + case.

2- poqet plus (from fujitsu, dos 5, Backlight, serial & // interface)
+ serial cable)

3- I have also 2 poquets modems 2400B (working fine on a 9V baterry)
+ cables + powersupply.

4-some SRAM cards (64k ~ 2Mg)

Can you email me if you are interested
wyn@xxxxxxxx

Al
Al
Wyn@xxxxxxxx
Melbourne / Australia

WTT: My MB-15 for Poqet PC or Flash cards by Yujin Nagasawa <ynagasaw@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Yujin Nagasawa" <ynagasaw@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: WTT: My MB-15 for Poqet PC or Flash cards
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 04:58:59 -0400

I would like to sell or trade my MB-15 subnote computer.
I am looking for following items;

*Poqet PC Plus
*Poqet PC Prime
*Flash card
*SRAM card
*DOS based palmtop computers
*HP200LX related stuff
                                            etc...

Please E-mail me.

********** Lexmark Lexbook MB-15 ***********
MB-15 is like a small subnote or big palmtop.

#Size:  :6.5 x 10 x 1.25 inch
#Weight: 2.0 lbs
#Power Source:
  AC adapter, 6 AA alkaline batteries,
  Works up to 8 - 10 hours

#Screen: 640 x 400 (DCGA)
#CPU: F8680 - 10 MHz
 as fast as 286 14 Mhz

#input device: touchtypable keyboard with pointing
   device

#port: standard parallel and serial ports
#PCMCIA slots:  2 (for Type II memoy only)
#RAM:  2MB #builtin software: MS-DOS 5.0, Word
processor, Database,  Spreadsht, Stacker 2.02, Interlink,
Communication software,  address book appointment book etc....

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009