Volume 002, Number 014, 23 Sep 1997

  1. Hello... by Adam Christensen <aljaasee@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Hello... by Adam Christensen <aljaasee@xxxxxxxx>

From: Adam Christensen <aljaasee@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hello...
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 18:35:20 -0400

Well this being my first post I will tell a little about me... I am 14,
I got a PoqetPC for Christmas and have had it for about a year. I am
wondering exactly what I need to hook it up to my Desktop PC... Please
let me know. So far it hasn't been fun having a powerful item without
any of my favorite text files and some REALLY old games I have.

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009