Volume 001, Number 135, 12 Jul 1997

  1. Panasonic 1MB SRAM card? by ahm@xxxxxxxx (Andreas Meyer)

Digest Articles

Panasonic 1MB SRAM card? by ahm@xxxxxxxx (Andreas Meyer)

From: ahm@xxxxxxxx (Andreas Meyer)
Subject: Panasonic 1MB SRAM card?
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 21:18:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I was given a 1MB SRAM card by Panasonic marked "1M SRAM BN-01MHMC".
Is anyone (successfully) using one of these in their Poqet?
It takes a 3v battery (BR2325) and seems to be a Type-1 form factor.

Thanks,
Andy

P.S. I'm looking for a serial adapter too.
     Anyone selling a used one? E-mail me direct.
--
 Andreas Meyer    ahm@xxxxxxxx     http://www.spies.com/ahm/

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009