Volume 001, Number 130, 29 Jun 1997

  1. Re: Introduction by Class3Dep@xxxxxxxx

Digest Articles

Re: Introduction by Class3Dep@xxxxxxxx

From: Class3Dep@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Introduction
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 17:20:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hi. My name is Dennis Vest. I just ordered a new PoqetPC from Calicornia
Digital.
I always wanted one, but I couldn't afford one when they were $2000. I
couldn't pass up on one for $189.
I'll be using mine for address, database, and letter writing/memoirs. I fell
in love with small, simple computers years ago. I sold my Tandy 100, still
have my Atari Portfolio, and my son stepped on my Sharp PC3000 breaking the
screen.
I use a Compaq Aero for work. I am a Corporal (first line supervisor) for the
Sheriff's Office. I do payroll report, employee evaluations, and Squad
productivity statistics. I even generate  the occasional memo.

I'm a tinkerer at heart. If anyone needs a hand, let me know. I stay busy,
but I will make some time to help another.

Thanks,
Dennis

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009