From: "Dennis Murphy - [Team NT]" <dmurphy@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v001.n125
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 18:23:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 22 Jun 1997 poqetpc-errors@xxxxxxxx wrote:

->  Hi. AlphaWorks sounds just like what I'm looking for. Could you send me
-> a copy also?  Perhaps this could be put on the Poqet web site for others.
-> I would be more than happy to license the program from Lotus. Does it
-> have a help program like MS works?

Not to be a pest, but could I also be put on that mailing? :-)  Even
though I don't own a Poqet at the moment (I almost got one for about $20,
until the owner finally realized that it was actually good for something!
:), the program would still be of interest to me.... I need a nice small
and fast general-purpose program... :)

+-----------------------------------+-------------------------------------+
|Dennis Murphy                      | Montclair State University          |
|[Team OS/2]                        | College of Science & Mathematics    |
|dmurphy@xxxxxxxx      | Computer Technical Assistant        |
|http://iliad.montclair.edu/~dmurphy|OS/2, Linux, MacOS, DOS, WinNT, Win95|
+-----------------------------------+-------------------------------------+

Re: Alphaworks -Reply by bmoy@xxxxxxxx

From: bmoy@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Alphaworks -Reply
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 10:38:42 -0400

Sender: poqetpc-errors@xxxxxxxx

<sharriso@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> >I would be very willing to pay Lotus $10 if it
works on my Poqet
>> >classic.  If you can find the time, could you
also send a copy to my
>> >e-mail address?  I would REALLY appreciate
that.
>> 	Yes, I will send you a copy of AlphaWorks
when I get it ready to send to Al.  >> It will
probably be a couple of weeks (early to mid July).

>I hate to be a me-tooer, but could you please
include me in that mailing?   >
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Domingo

====================
REPLY
====================
Hello Domingo,
	Yes, I would be happy to include you in the
AlphaWorks mailing.
Cordially yours,

Ron W. Hardy
Compass Consulting Co.
775 South Sunset Drive
Cedar City, UT 84720 voice:	801-865-7000
cell:	801-559-8000 fax:	801-586-5248
email:	compass@xxxxxxxx
web:	http://www.tcd.net/~compass/

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Um... Hi, Ron,...

I hope it would not be too much of an
inconvenience to you to include my name on the
AlphaWorks mailing list too; -please.

Ever since I got the Poqet I been searching for
programs that run very well on 512K.  I already
own Poqet Lotus 123.  I really don't like it very
much, I'm more of an Excel kind-of-guy.  But, one
very nice feature of Poqet 123 is that it runs
directly from ROM; so it doesn't take much RAM to
execute (I believe that's correct, I'm just not
sure where I read that.)  Actually, it only takes
101,552 bytes to run (-just checked) maybe less,
because in order to get CHKDSK's figures, I had to
suspend 123 ("SYSTEM" menu) to get to a DOS
prompt, which may use a bit more of RAM  (??-am I
making sense?)

Anyway, that's what I like about Poqet-specific
programs, so if you don't mind...

Of course, I would be willing to pay Lotus their
$10 liscensing fee.

By the way, I *was* able to get Excel to run on
the Poqet and yes, it is slow -but for Formula
building, which is what I like to do, it okay.
You got to tweek the sh-,um, Hell out of Windows,
but it runs!!

Thanks in advance, 	-Bill

RE: FS: Poqet Lotus 123 by Yujin Nagasawa <ynagasaw@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Yujin Nagasawa" <ynagasaw@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: FS: Poqet Lotus 123
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 14:33:36 -0400

Hi,

I sent you the Lotus123 with COD today.

Thank you,
Yujin

Re: FS: Poqet Lotus 123 by Sabrodsky@xxxxxxxx

From: Sabrodsky@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 18:04:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi:
Please send me the tracking number so I will know to be home to receive it,
Thanks

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009