From: Dayton Marcott <daytonm@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v001.n123
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 11:15:14 -0700 (PDT)

> ==================================================================================
>
> MY REPLY
>
> Hello Carlo,
> 	I will be somewhat busy until after July 10, 1997. As soon as I get a chance,
> I will copy AlphaWorks for you. Please be advised that Lotus Development owns
> AlphaWorks and they informed me that they want me to handle this software similar to
> the way that shareware is handled. You will be required to buy a license from Lotus
> Development for the "Works" program suite. Neither I nor Lotus Development will
> provide documentation with the program. I can, however, send you a copy of the program
> if you agree to buy a license from Lotus. The cost of the license is ten dollars U.S
> ($10.00). You will need to call Lotus Development at the US phone number 800-343-5414
> to license your copy of AlphaWorks or LotusWorks. Tell them that you are licensing
> PART NUMBER 026250.
> 	When I send the program to you it will be as an email attachment. I will
> probably use MIME encoding. If you require UUCODE or some other format, please notify
> me.
> 	Please be advised that I will be copying AlphaWorks from an "Execute-In-Place"
> ROM PCMCIA card. You may need to copy it back onto a RAM card in order to run the
> program. It is possible that it will not even work then. But, you are welcome to give
> it a try. Also, AlphaWorks does not have some of the capabilities of LotusWorks. You
> will notice this when as you inspect the screen menus.
> Cordially Yours,
>
> Ron W. Hardy
> Compass Consulting Co.
> 775 South Sunset Drive
> Cedar City, UT 84720
> voice:	801-865-7000
> cell:	801-559-8000
> fax:	801-586-5248
> email:	compass@xxxxxxxx
> web:	http://www.tcd.net/~compass/

Ron,
 Hi. AlphaWorks sounds just like what I'm looking for. Could you send me
a copy also?  Perhaps this could be put on the Poqet web site for others.
I would be more than happy to license the program from Lotus. Does it
have a help program like MS works?

Thanks,
Dayton
daytonm@xxxxxxxx

Re: FS: Poqet Lotus 123 by Sabrodsky@xxxxxxxx

From: Sabrodsky@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FS: Poqet Lotus 123
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 17:09:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi:
Is this the alpha works version on a rom card. I already have that one. But
if it's different I'll definetly buy it.
Thanks and regards

RE: FS: Poqet Lotus 123 by Yujin Nagasawa <ynagasaw@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Yujin Nagasawa" <ynagasaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 18:22:44 -0400

> Hi:
> Is this the alpha works version on a rom card. I already have that one.
But
> if it's different I'll definetly buy it.
> Thanks and regards

I don't know about the alpha works, but this is just
normal Lotus123 for Poqet in rom card.

Yujin

Re: FS: Poqet Lotus 123 by Sabrodsky@xxxxxxxx

From: Sabrodsky@xxxxxxxx