Volume 001, Number 122, 13 Jun 1997

  1. Cases for Poqets by K. Peterson <kpeters@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Cases for Poqets by K. Peterson <kpeters@xxxxxxxx>

From: "K. Peterson" <kpeters@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Cases for Poqets
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 19:34:44 -0700 (PDT)

I have seen a few discussions here regarding cases for Poqet.  Something
that has worked well for our two computers is a visit to the local thrift
store for second-hand purses.  There is a common flat style purse which is
about 11 inches by 6 inches and flat until you put something in it.  They
commonly have a nice, wide fold-over flap on the long edge to keep the
computer in, and mine even has a little zippered slot inside to hold a
spare SRAM card.  If necessary, you can even slip a few extra batteries in
the case with no great increase in bulk.  Of course we only choose real
leather for its durability and cushioning properties.  Stylish,
unobtrusive, handy, and oh yes, they cost us $ 1.75    Ken Peterson

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009