From: Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v001.n108
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 12:48:07 -0400 (EDT)

Available, new or like new, original packaging, manuels, etc., LOTUS
1,2,3 for the POQET.

Available: several portable printers:

  Two Brother printers, run on D cells, or 6 vdc ps (not included)
  One Toshiba Express 301, rechargeable, external ps included, manual
  One Diconix 701, missing battery and ps, untested

Make offer/sale/swaps often more fun!

Michael Fetterman
d005041c@xxxxxxxx

Re: Digest poqetpc.v001.n108 by Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>

From: Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 12:53:18 -0400 (EDT)

I have been unable to get ANY old 8088 machine to recognize a 1.44 floppy
as anything but a 720. What file is in the POQET's config.sys that acts
as the device driver ? What version of DOS does the POQET have in ROM ?
This could be a solution to recycling some old 8088s.

Michael Fetterman
d005041c@xxxxxxxx

///////// ??? What's happen? by Yujin Nagasawa <ynagasaw@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Yujin Nagasawa" <ynagasaw@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: ///////// ??? What's happen?
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 15:38:46 -0400

Hello, everybody!

When I push POQET and ESC key, I see:

C:\>\
        \
        \
        \

'\' is not stopped unless I type a key.

And also when I type command which has 't' in it, for example POQET,
I see lots of 't':

C:\>poqetttttttttttttttttttttt

like this.
What is going on?
Are these bugs? Or my POQET PC got  broken?

 Yujin Nagasawa <ynagasaw@xxxxxxxx>

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009