From: Michael Fetterman <d005041c@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v001.n107
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 10:26:06 -0400 (EDT)

The internet freemail services, like Juno, are dandy, except they require
WINDOWS. Many people have available local FREENETs thru the public
librarries, which often allow DOS based interfaces. That is what I use,
for good performance, even with a 1200 bps modem and an old 8088 single
floppy only (no hd) GRiD laptop; the POQET would work as well.

Michael Fetterman
d005041c@xxxxxxxx

PCMCIA for desktop PCs by Virtual Bob <honge@xxxxxxxx>

From: Virtual Bob <honge@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: PCMCIA for desktop PCs
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 22:28:17 -0500 (CDT)

I've just seen from Tiger Electronics. It's from Epson, and it's a
combination 3.5" floppy drive and PCMCIA (one Type-3 slot) in one 5.25"
half-height package -- all for $50.

But please beware of Tiger Electronics. I've heard some horror stories
regarding its return policy.

Send any interesting roadkills to honge@xxxxxxxx!
Any unsolicited e-mails will be charged $1500/KB, $3300 min.
Just say "Your lights are on" to DRLs

RE: Poqet LOTUS 123 for sale by Yujin Nagasawa <ynagasaw@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Yujin Nagasawa" <ynagasaw@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Poqet LOTUS 123 for sale
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 01:25:58 -0400

Dear Mr. Steven W. Decato,

My name is Yujin Nagasawa. I am a international student at State University
of New York. I read your article on Poquet PC mailig list. If you still
have
Poqet LOTUS 123, please sell it to me. I can pay you  by a money order or
a personal check.   Please send me more information.

 thank you.

Yujin Nagasawa
30 Chandler Sq
Apt #12