From: Anna Blade <amblade@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: thanks for all the help
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 23:34:59 -0400 (EDT)

I've enjoyed all the responses to my questions about cables and card
batteries. I've done a lot of playing, (and Radio Shack has been very
obliging in accepting my returns.)

The "discovery" I've enjoyed the most is the easy use of DOS Interlnk and
Intersvr for printing from Qedit and for doing xcopy backups. Since these
are two of my habitual activities, I'm using the Poqet for more of my
writing. Thanks Bill, for you April 30th note mentioning your use of those
programs.

Anna

Poqet PC cases for sale! by Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>

From: Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Poqet PC cases for sale!
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 07:12:01 -0700

Hi All,

I have some cases for sale:

4 Deluxe leather Poqet PC cases
1 Standard vinyl Poqet PC case
1 Standard vinyl Poqet PC FDD case

The "Deluxe" leather case has leather outside with a cloth backing on the
inside.  It holds a Poqet PC (Classic or Prime) and has slots for 2 PCMCIA
cards, one 3.5" floppy disk, and a place to put your Poqet PC quick
reference card (or othe such paperwork).  It measures about 5.25" x 9.5" x
1.5".  It snaps closed and has brass reinforcements on the corners so the
leather doesn't get scuffed.

The "Standard" vinyl case is the one that came originally with the Poqet PC.

The vinyl case of the FDD is just like the standard vinly case that came
originally with the Poqet PC, but it's wider so it can fit the Poqet FDD
and the cable.  These cases originally shipped with the Poqet FDD.

Pricing:
	Deluxe Leather Case:			$25
	Standard Vinyl Case for Poqet PC:	$15
	Standard Vinly Case for FDD:	$15

Prices do not include US shipping and handling, as follows:
	US Priority Mail:			$5.00
	US Priority Mail w/COD		$8.50
	FedEx Overnight			$20.00
	FedEx Overnight w/COD		$25.00

International shipping and handling will be calculated at the time of
shipment.

If you're interested, just reply to me at <bmason@xxxxxxxx> (not to the
list) and we can arrange payment and shipment.

-- Bryan

thanks for all the help -Reply by bmoy@xxxxxxxx

From: bmoy@xxxxxxxx
Subject: thanks for all the help -Reply
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 11:23:53 -0400

Sender: poqetpc-errors@xxxxxxxx

  I've enjoyed all the responses to my questions
about cables and card batteries. I've done a lot
of playing, (and Radio Shack has been very
obliging in accepting my returns.)
  The "discovery" I've enjoyed the most is the
easy use of DOS Interlnk and
Intersvr for printing from Qedit and for doing
xcopy backups. Since these are two of my habitual
activities, I'm using the Poqet for more of my
writing. Thanks Bill, for you April 30th note
mentioning your use of those programs.
  Anna

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Reply (from Bill)

You're very welcome, Anna.  I'm glad my Apr. 30th
note was not shot off to cyber limbo-land, becuz,
as I mentioned before, I felt somewhat silly
posting seemingly obvious batch file tips.  I'm
*ALWAYS* appreciative of responses (positive or
negetive -especially positive...)

Here's another: there's two services that provide
totally FREE e-mail services; one is called JUNO
(their web site is http://www.juno.com/) and the
other is HotMail (http://hotmail.com/index.html).
There's a way to have FREE access to the internet
through e-mail that was reported in an article in
DOS World No 30, November 1996, but I havn't tried
it yet.  The article is called "The E-Mail
Connection" and the highlighted quote says "You
don't need an Internet link to get those documents
and programs everyone's talking about.  If you
have e-mail, you can retreive just about any Web,
shareware, or Usenet file you want."

	-another cheap thrill from Bill...

Poqet LOTUS 123 for sale by swdecato@xxxxxxxx (Steven W. Decato)

From: swdecato@xxxxxxxx (Steven W. Decato)
Subject: Poqet LOTUS 123 for sale
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 16:26:04 GMT

I'm getting ready to move and don't want to carry these with me.   I
have two copies of Poqet Lotus 123 for sale on SRAM cards.  Both
copies are brand new although the shrink wrap is off one.  I'm asking
$25 each.  Includes SRAM card and ALL original documentation (still
shrink wrapped).

Steve
swdecato@xxxxxxxx
http://www.mbay.net/~swdecato