  1. Replying to digests (good Netiquitte). by Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>
  2. Re: Digest poqetpc.v001.n103 -Reply by bmoy@xxxxxxxx

Digest Articles

Replying to digests (good Netiquitte). by Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>

From: Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Replying to digests (good Netiquitte).
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 00:17:53 -0700

Hi All,

There have been alot of messages lately with the subject that reads
something like "Re: Digest poqetpc.v001.n092".  When you reply to a digest,
please change the subject heading from to something that's a little more
descriptive.  I know this isn't a high volume mailing list, and it's not
like we have to sort through hundreds of messages based on the subject
headings, but it is nice to have an idea of what the message is about so
you can decide whether to read it now, save it for later, or just delete it
(I generally read all the messages posted to the mailing list, but I know
others may not.)

Also, if you're replying to a digest, please edit the content to what's
appropriate, instead of just copying the entire digest with a comment
somewhere in the middle.  That just makes it easier for the rest of us to
read.  I think I've only seen this a couple of times, but I'd rather make a
comment about it now, before it becomes a hassle.

I know these are probably small nits, but doing these things makes the list
easier to read and understand.  And anyway, it's just good Net etiquitte.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

-- Bryan

Re: Digest poqetpc.v001.n103 -Reply by bmoy@xxxxxxxx

From: bmoy@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v001.n103 -Reply
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 10:21:35 -0400

Sender: poqetpc-errors@xxxxxxxx

Anybody have a Poqet floppy drive they want to
sell?
Thanks,
Sascha Brodsky

Yeah! Me, too!!  I would like to complete my Poqet
with a floppy drive (and then I could stop lugging
around my Zeos Contenda subnotebook for
floppy drive access -ugh...)	-Bill

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009