Volume 001, Number 098, 15 Apr 1997

  1. Searching for discontinued gadget... by bmoy@xxxxxxxx

Digest Articles

Searching for discontinued gadget... by bmoy@xxxxxxxx

From: bmoy@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Searching for discontinued gadget...
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 11:03:09 -0400

Please forgive me for this intrusion because this
message is not related to Poqet at all; it's more
in line with gadgets.  I'm still new to the
internet and all that it can provide.  This is my
first attempt in my search.

I'm interested in purchasing the Sony Portable
Disc (Vinyl) Player; I'm not even sure what it's
called (Sony Discman??).  Anyway, it looks like
small case that packs a 7 inch tonearm and a small
(1 or 2 inch) spin platter. It plays albums and
singles in stereo through an earphone jack and it
was discontinued very quickly because CD
technology were just coming onto the scene.  Does
anyone on this list have one for sale? or can
anyone point me in a better direction?

Please respond to me directly as to not disturb
others on the list with non-Poqet email.  I can be
reached at bmoy@xxxxxxxx

Again, my apologies for this intrusion.	-Bill

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009