  1. Hi to Everyone! by Dennis Murphy [Team OS/2] <dmurphy@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Hi to Everyone! by Dennis Murphy [Team OS/2] <dmurphy@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Dennis Murphy [Team OS/2]" <dmurphy@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hi to Everyone!
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 17:21:56 -0500 (EST)

Hi all!

	I'm not currently the owner of a Poqet PC, but I may become one
shortly, depending on what I can find here for the poor thing... :-)

What I need right now is to know where I can find some kind of transfer
cable between my desktop PC and the Poqet PC.....  If I can pick up
something along that line fairly cheaply, I'll probably purchase this
thing quite cheaply... :)

Thank you for your time!

| Dennis Murphy                | System Operator, The DMJ BBS System OS/2    |
| Member, [Team OS/2]          | Dialup: (201)271-9485  FidoNet: 1:2630/316  |
| MSU Support Technician       | Official ProBoard Support & Beta Test BBS   |
| Banyan VINES Tech Support    |http://www.csam.montclair.edu/~dmurphy/dmjbbs|
| dmurphy@xxxxxxxx| ProBoard BBS: "The Choice of Professionals" |
Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009