  1. You can now search the archives. by Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

You can now search the archives. by Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>

From: Bryan Mason <bmason@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: You can now search the archives.
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 1997 21:57:35 -0800

Hi All,

Great news!

You can now search the Poqet PC Mailing List archives.  The page that used
to list the digests now has a search form on it.  Hopefully the search
feature will get more sophisticated as time goes on.

If you have any ideas on how to make the search feature better, I'd love to
hear them.  Feel free to send me e-mail.

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009