From: Alessandro Foi <foi@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: SRAM cards
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 02:10:38 EST

Hi, I'm a proud poqetpc owner from Italy !!!

I have a 64Kb SRAM card (a poqet original)  , and,
obviously, I'd like to have another one - bigger hopefully...

Does anybody know where to buy them in Italy (or Europe)

Thanks, Bye.

PS:  I'm looking for used cards as well !!!

Re: Digest poqetpc.v001.n064 by JONIGOTI@xxxxxxxx

From: JONIGOTI@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v001.n064
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 03:05:34 -0500 (EST)

Hi

I recently acquired a Pocket PC PLUS. It has  2 PCMCIA sockets with a 2mb
Sram card in drive A: and  a 4mb Doublecard in drive B: (2mb card with
stacker). I haven't had a ot of time to play with it but I was able to get a
trimmed down version of Windows 3.0 to run just fine, mouse and all ( It
takes up almost all of the 4mb card). Windows 3.0 will run on an XT in CGA
mode. That may be old news, but I'm just starting to snoop around the web for
software and ideas on things to do with it. I also have an older 'Software
Tooworks' small office (WP, Calc, DB) program called Manager that only takes
up about 70k. It's not shareware and I don't don't if it's still available,
but it's simple and it runs well given the amount of ram. I also have a
Cascio Zoomer PDA and it reads the PCMCIA cards fine. My next project is to
attempt to get the GEOS version of Palm Connect to run on the Poqet (not
likely) so I can input my Zoomer address book info without using the Pen .
The keyboard is so much faster. I don't have the Poqet address software. Any
info on how I can get it, or any other stuff that I can doodle with while I'm
sitting in front of the 2 Pentium 200s on my desk at work.

poqet freezing. by McWrapper@xxxxxxxx

From: McWrapper@xxxxxxxx
Subject: poqet freezing.
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 03:10:58 -0500 (EST)

i only have one 512K card so its not easy to get a new editor on my
disks...can you suggest one thats not too big.

Eric

P.S. - Is it possible to buy new memory cards for the poqet for a reasonably
low price.

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009