  1. Poqet for sale by Domingo Diaz-Vazquez <ddvteach@xxxxxxxx>
  2. Discounts by David J. Weiss <djw@xxxxxxxx>

Digest Articles

Poqet for sale by Domingo Diaz-Vazquez <ddvteach@xxxxxxxx>

From: Domingo Diaz-Vazquez <ddvteach@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Poqet for sale
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 20:51:57 -0500 (EST)

For sale:
Poqet 'Classic' 512k mem
original serial cable
floppy disk with Poqet utilities
1 meg Verbatim SRAM card
manuals and packing from Cal. Dig.
a fanny pack with padding that fits the Poqet if you want it.

asking $200 for the lot (make me an offer)
don't want to separate the lot

Caveat emptor:  it is in perfect working condition, but it does
have the famous right hinge crack (on the side only), so it is
up to you to find a way to fix THAT problem if you buy it.  Some scuff
marks on the corners.  As I said, *make an offer*, keeping in mind what I
am asking for it.

Discounts by David J. Weiss <djw@xxxxxxxx>

From: "David J. Weiss" <djw@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Discounts
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 09:55:19 -0500

Hi  Gang,

I am the Corporate Sales Manager for Nobody Beats The Wiz. We have all the
new PDA's from the Pilots to the Cassiopeia's. I can offer the PoqetPC
group discounts. If you want to upgrade send mail to me at :

David Weiss

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009