From: ymorita@xxxxxxxx (Yuji Morita)
Subject: LxPic
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 00:58:42 +0900 (JST)

Hello everyone,

Do you know LxPic?

This freeware display BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX and HP Palmtop's ICN file.

LxPic works on a Poqet PC certainly.
How marvelous it is!

  http://home.t-online.de/home/stefan.peichl/

--
Yuji Morita
ymorita@xxxxxxxx

Re: LxPic by Domingo Diaz-Vazquez <ddvteach@xxxxxxxx>

From: Domingo Diaz-Vazquez <ddvteach@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: LxPic
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 11:18:04 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 25 Jan 1997, Yuji Morita wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> Do you know LxPic?
> This freeware display BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX and HP Palmtop's ICN file.
> LxPic works on a Poqet PC certainly.
> How marvelous it is!
>   http://home.t-online.de/home/stefan.peichl/

I was planning to post that information, but you beat me to it. 8=)
LxPic and many other programs intended for the HP200LX (but many of which
run on the Poqet) are available at the Supersite:
http://www.palmtop.net/super.html

Domingo

Unravelling printed circuit?? by babbie@xxxxxxxx (Earl Babbie)

From: babbie@xxxxxxxx (Earl Babbie)
Subject: Unravelling printed circuit??
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 11:16:15 -0800

Earlier, I reported that a printed circuit in a Poqet was unravelling like
a thread on an old sock.

On closer inspection, I think the material dangling out of my Poqet PCMCIA
bay is left over gasket or glue.  I've trimmed it away and the machine now
works fine.  I can only imagine the junk was blocking some circuit. I
wanted to correct the false alarm.

BTW: California Digital, when I called, were very cooperative about taking
it back (which didn't prove necessary).

Earl

|kth Law of CyberSpace: We are all, as individuals, in over our heads.|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|    Earl Babbie  ][  BABBIE@xxxxxxxx  ][  CIS:76424,156     |
|    Chapman University, Orange CA  92666  ][ Voice: 714-997-6565     |

Re: LxPic by epps@xxxxxxxx

From: epps@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 97 15:23:35 EDT

Yuji,

Where can we get LxPic?

                                             BoB

Re: Greetings... by David Deckert <jeeves@xxxxxxxx>

From: David Deckert <jeeves@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Greetings...
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 15:56:17 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 22 Jan 1997, Brent B. Powers wrote:

> relatively modern poqet from Cal Digital for sentimental reasons... I
> still have one of the early prototypes, but I no longer use either,
> having gone over to the Pilot side of life...

My poqet has been collecting dust on a shelf now for quite a while and I
also recently purchased a Pilot. While the pilot is not the best PDA I've
tried it seems to serve well. Still I miss the Poqet but it died the
cracked hinge death.

 When you say "I wrote a program that crashed Windows", people just stare at
 you blankly and say "Hey, I got those with the system, *for free*"
 	--Linus Torvalds

+--- jeeves@xxxxxxxx ----------------------------- finger for public key ---+

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009