  1. New Problem? by babbie@xxxxxxxx (Earl Babbie)

Digest Articles

New Problem? by babbie@xxxxxxxx (Earl Babbie)

From: babbie@xxxxxxxx (Earl Babbie)
Subject: New Problem?
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 08:14:34 -0800

I am a Poqet PC zealot.  When the cable went on my first one, I bought two
replacements.  (This didn't seem too extravagant, since the unit cost had
dropped from $1500 to $189.)

When I pulled out one of the memory cards the other day, however, part of
the printed circuit came with it--like a loose thread unravelling from a
sock.  Not surprisingly, the machine could no longer recognize a memory
card on that side (Drive B), but it reads the same card just fine when
transferred to Drive A.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Given recent communications on this
list, I imagine someone has figured out how to glue the printed circuit
back in place.

Earl

|kth Law of CyberSpace: We are all, as individuals, in over our heads.|
|    Earl Babbie  ][  BABBIE@xxxxxxxx  ][  CIS:76424,156     |
|    Chapman University, Orange CA  92666  ][ Voice: 714-997-6565     |
Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009