From: Don Pence <dpence@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Best apps for the Poqet?
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 12:21:18 -0700

what are the best apps for the Poqet?...I do not currently own one, but
seeing as they are a lot cheaper than the new generation of PDA's and will
do exactly what I need, I plan to purchase one ASAP. I have a few older
apps packages laying around (LotusWorks-came with an ancient 286 I used to
own, and Multiworks 30, a DOS based package that does everything but take
out the trash), will these work with the Poqet?

Poqet Floppy Disk Cable by robert zarcone <bzarcone@xxxxxxxx>

From: robert zarcone <bzarcone@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Poqet Floppy Disk Cable
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 15:09:19 -0800

Hello All:

I've gotten my hands on a 2nd Poqet Floppy disk drive that I would like
to give to a friend.  Trouble is, I have only one of the specially made
cables.  Anyone out there holding on to a floppy cable after their disk
drive went bad on them?  If so and you need a little Christmas cash,
drop me a line at Bzarcone@xxxxxxxx

P.S. I'll even buy a drive/cable combo if I have to.

Thanks, Robert Zarcone

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009