From: Mel Zwillenberg <75746.3705@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Poqet Classic Outfit FS
Date: 07 Oct 96 17:07:52 EDT

Poqet Classic outfit for sale:

Poqet Classic palmtop PC (512K RAM)

Serial cable

Printer (parallel) cable

Lotus 123 V. 2.2 on ROM card, with manuals

1MB PCMCIA SRAM memory card

All for $350. delivered in U.S.

Please reply by e-mail.

Re: Poqet Classic Outfit FS by tsaimelv@xxxxxxxx (Mel Tsai)

From: tsaimelv@xxxxxxxx (Mel Tsai)
Subject: Re: Poqet Classic Outfit FS
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 1996 22:40:22 GMT

On 07 Oct 96 17:07:52 EDT, you wrote:
>Poqet Classic outfit for sale:
>
>Poqet Classic palmtop PC (512K RAM)
>
>Serial cable
>
>Printer (parallel) cable
>
>Lotus 123 V. 2.2 on ROM card, with manuals
>
>1MB PCMCIA SRAM memory card
>
>All for $350. delivered in U.S.
>
>Please reply by e-mail.

You can get a BRAND NEW Poqet Classic, 2 mb sram card, and a serial
cable for that price!

Thinking About Buying a Poqet PC by Bob Andorfer <ANDORFERB@xxxxxxxx>

From: Bob Andorfer <ANDORFERB@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Thinking About Buying a Poqet PC
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 1996 10:46:58 -0400

Hi!

My name is Bob and I'm new to this list.

I'm looking for information to help me to decide on a PDA. I've looked an
some of the "newer" models, such as the Psion 3a, the Zaurus 5800,
and the HP200XL, but have found each of them lacking . . . mostly a
decent size keyboard. Maybe I should tell you a little bit about what I
want to use the PDA for.

I have a brand new IBM Aptiva at home, running Windows 95, and a
decent 486 at the office. I write training videos for a living, using AmiPro
3.1 at both locations. So far, no problem. I also have a side business of
videotaping plays for local theater groups. And I do a daily Top Five list
for a local radio show. So as you can see, I have three different worlds
that I live in, in addition to family obligations. I have a paper-based Day
Timer, but find it lacking for writing out ideas, or keeping track of
contacts.

I also need a system that can travel with me, regardless of which world
I'm in. I know I don't need a full size laptop (nor can I afford one), but
need a way to transfer information to either of my PCs, should I need to.

Most of my word processing needs are light, as are my contacts and
appointments. But when I need them, I need them.

Any thoughts?

Bob

Re: Digest poqetpc.v001.n025 by Bob Strand <rstrand@xxxxxxxx>

From: Bob Strand <rstrand@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest poqetpc.v001.n025
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 1996 19:19:49 -0700

I have a couple of Poqet Rom cards I would like to sell.  The price is $100
each plus shipping (if any) from San Jose, CA.

* Word Perfect 5.1  (Rom card only)
* ACT! (Rom card and manual)
* Lotus 1-2-3 version 2.2 (Rom card and manual)

All work, please email rstrand@xxxxxxxx if interested.  Thanks.

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009