From: "Bryan Mason" <bmason@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: CA Digital
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 1996 11:08:43 -8

On 31 Aug 96 at 8:59, CHUCK QUICK <cquick@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would like to contact CADigital but their internet address doesn't
> seem to work anymore. Can you help.?

I can't get to CA Digital's web site or even ping them right now.  I
sent a message off Terry Reiter, who is listed as the technical
contact.  We'll see what happens.  It looks like their server might be
down right now.  Their e-mail system might still be working, though.

-- Bryan
~~~~
Bryan Mason - Menlo Park, California, USA, Earth
e-mail:                <bmason@xxxxxxxx>
Poqet PC Home Page:    <http://www.best.com/~bmason/PoqetPC/>

Connect to Mac? by Dennie S Hoopingarner <hooping4@xxxxxxxx>

From: "Dennie S Hoopingarner" <hooping4@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Connect to Mac?
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 1996 12:35:06 -0400 (EDT)

I have a Powerbook which I would like to connect to my Poqet for purposes of
file transfer.  I also have a serial connector for my Poqet, but am unsure of
how to proceed next.  Can anyone share their experiences in this regard?

thanks!

Dennie Hoopingarner
hooping4@xxxxxxxx

more info on PCMCIA drivers needed by Anna Blade <76516.544@xxxxxxxx>

From: Anna Blade <76516.544@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: more info on PCMCIA drivers needed
Date: 02 Sep 96 17:06:51 EDT

To:>internet: poqetpc@xxxxxxxx

Some of you are reading and writing to the SRAM cards from your desktops.
I've made every effort to do the same using my CARDSOFT drivers. No luck.
Do any of you have DOS or Windows for Workgroups drivers that work for this
purpose?

My drivers will recognize that the card is SRAM but that's as far as I've
gotten. Please help.

By the way, I did read all the PCMCIA info on bmason's web page. If I had
Win95 I'd BE there...

Thanks,
Anna

Date Created: 30 Nov 1996, Last Modified: 13 May 2009